For the Year 2023 these are the Workshops that Zeroground proudly offers
- To learn how to break free of the constant refusals, avoid arguments, and have a much happier relationship with your child/children.
- Social relationship resources for young individuals with mental disabilities.
The autism workshop is to teach people about what autism is, resources, treatments, and updates in the community about Autism services. The goal is for people get educated and no disable their child and help them to explore their full potential.
- Write an experience with autism -Go to the garage to discuss the letter.
- Learn the best strategies for down-regulating threat and defensive reactions by looking at the child’s (and parent’s) nervous systems.
- Motivational Interviewing: This therapeutic approach guides you through ways to help your teenage/adult clients with anxiety/depression and low self-esteem.
- Developmental, Individual Difference, Relationship-based Model (DIR®): simple strategies to build rhythm in relationships in early intervention for autism.
- Sensorimotor Interventions: the vagus nerve, music and movement techniques, and breathwork to address social, emotional, and cognitive functioning.
- Through role-play and case examples.
The workshop is 4 hours to 6 hours.